lunes, 28 de junio de 2010

Fat Fish @ Disco33-San Juan's After

A Smooth, Jazzy Mellow Mix by FATFISH


Fat Fish @ Disco33-San Juan's After by disco33


01. Chet Baker/Look for the Silver Lining

02. Thelonious Monk/Pannonica
03. Mulatu Astatke/Gubelve
04. Pomogite/Snokhachestvo
05. Gonjasufi/A Sufi and a Killer
06. Miles Davis/So What (A Reggae Interpretation)
07. Robot Koch/People are Strange
08. Rhythm and Sound with Cornel Campbell/King of my Empire
09. Vibes Posse/Burial Tonight
10. The Clash/The Guns of Brixton
11. The Daktaris/Musicawi Silt
12. Lekan Animashaun/Se rere
13. Tony Allen/Afro-Disco-Beat
14. Tunde Williams with Africa 70/Mr Big Mouth
15. Horace Silver/I've Had a Little Talk
16. Gil Scott-Heron/Re-ron
17. ESG/Insane
18. Babylove/I Need You
19. Chocolate Weasel/Reworkde From Lazy Loafters
20. Moodymann/I'd Rather Be Lonely
21. Sylvester/I Need Somebody to Love Tonight

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario